Labels

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Unwelcomed Guest of the Cold

For the past month, I have been waiting for the cold to get here. I know it's Texas and I should expect it to always be hot outside but last year the cold weather was here for a while and I loved it. But I forgot about the one thing that makes me hate the cold weather: Wind.

I hop on my bike to head to campus and the wind is blowing right in my face. At first it's not to bad and I am able to go for a few minutes before the wind just makes it bitter cold. I just hope and pray that the wind stops while I am biking. Of course, once I get to campus, the wind starts to die down and the weather is absolutely perfect.

So cold weather, I am so glad that you have arrived and I hope you decide to stay for a while. But can you tell your friend the wind to go back from where he came?

No comments:

Post a Comment