Labels

Monday, November 29, 2010

Why Carpe Diem?

I love the phrase Carpe Diem because it reminds me to spend every day pursuing what I love. I don't wanna look back and think that I missed out on an opportunity. In my past, especially high school, I just tried to make it through the day without looking like an idiot or someone thinking less of me. Because of this, I never pursued some friendships and I ended up being a loner. When I finally started taking advantage of the opportunities that presented themselves, life just got so much better. I realized that no matter how weird/crazy I am, I will still have friends and people there who love me. I say this not to be talking about me and my life. I say this to remind everyone to step up and do what you love. Sure you will make mistakes along the way but you will find out what you love and what you hate. Once you find what you love, pursue that whole heartedly. Don't let anything get in your way. So, to wrap this up....

CARPE DIEM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment