Labels

Sunday, November 21, 2010

What a Weekend

Yea guys, that's right! Beth and I went to Bastrop Texas and finished the Warrior Dash! At first Beth was extremely nervous and did not want to do it but after we started, she had a great time and we finished in the top 50% of our heat. Running through a muddy creek, jumping over fire, and crawling through mud under barbed wire were just a few of the things that we got to do. I loved every second of it and cannot wait until they come back. More pictures will be posted in the next few days.

After the race, we went back to College Station, showered, changed, and headed up to the Aggie game. It was an incredible game and the Aggies pulled out a victory over Nebraska! It was definitely one of the best football games I have ever been to and hearing all the students yell the whole game gave me chills.

Unfortunaly, due to tests, Harry Potter at midnight (incredibly movie by the way. Best movie of the series so far), and just being plain busy, I have not been able to post as often as I would like. But I have a break for a bit so hopefully I will be posting more often.

One of the best things about having a blog is you realize all the interesting stuff that happens to you on a day to day basis. I used to think my life was pretty boring but now that I am blogging I realize that there are so many awesome things that happen to me each and every day. I am so thankful to wake up every day and see what will happen to me that day. Until next time, I love all you readers. Keep loving life and having fun!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment